Judy’s One Minute Shelf Help
One of the ingredients from my keynote, ‘Relieving Stress with Humour’ is healthy mental activity. Check out this month’s selection:
Welcome to this month’s Shelf Help Pick:How to Win Friends and Influence People By Dale Carnegie.
This book has six sections but let’s jump to the section that you’ll probably like the most!
Here are the six ways to make people like you!
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person’s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.
Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour
I had a blast this month speaking for the Surrey District School Board Conference at the beautiful Bell Performing Arts Centre.
It was also an honour this month to kicking off Mental Wellness Week at Lawrence Park Collegiate
Congratulations to my latest class of Second City stand up students. What an extremely talented group of funny people! They will be doing their graduation showcase Weds. June 21st 7 pm at the John Candy Box Theatre.