‘To conquer yourself is a greater task than conquering others.’ ~Buddha
Judy’s One Minute Shelf Help
From the 13 principles here are my favourites.
1. Have a burning desire
2. Autosuggestion. Write down your GOAL and WHEN you want to achieve it. Read that goal every night before you go to sleep and when you wake up.
3. Specialized Knowledge. It’s not only good enough to have knowledge. It’s being able to APPLY that knowledge. If you have the knowledge and you’re not doing what you want to do- why not?
4. Imagination ‘Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.’
5. Decision. Reach decisions quickly but change them slowly.
6. Power of the Mastermind. Synergy. Cooperation. Learning from others. You can’t succeed alone.
Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour
I had a terrific time at many events this month including;
Child Development Resource Connection Peel Conference
Canadian Payroll National Conference
Congrats to my latest Second City stand up comedy students! They did their graduation show at the John Candy Box at Second City.
September 29, I am honoured to be hosting a very special black tie fundraiser for Ovarian Cancer Canada at the Mississauga Convention Centre. Tickets are avail now at email@example.com